We race for fruit boxes
The key objectives of Lifecycle Cycling Club are:
- To operate in a friendly and supportive manner.
- To provide a club racing environment that is inclusive and encouraging for beginners and competitive and testing for experienced riders.
- To allow riders to have fun and enjoy riding.
- To coach riders to improve their skills.
- To equally support mens, womens and juniors cycling.
- To support all Cycling Queensland modes of cycling.
- To support elite riders to reach their goals.
- To support the broader cycling family to improve cyclists needs, facilities and safety.
- To support members to become coaches, commissaires and active club members.
- To raise the profile of our club, and
- To develop relationships and support our sponsors.
So we race for fruit boxes!